Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few days without kids....

Well 2 days without the girls...so bittersweet. I loved having Jamie all to myself and not having to cook dinner or tell someone why they had to bath. It was fun watching what we wanted to on the TV, I don't even know what Sponge Bob and Patrick did for 2 days! But, I have missed the girls. Peyton went to camp on Sunday and Piper went to my sister's house for 2 days. I think the worst part has been not being able to talk to Peyton....until yesterday that is...someone smuggled a cell phone into camp and she called me at work. hahahaha I said how are you calling me and she said, this girl has a phone and we are all calling our moms. I hope they didn't get caught! haha

We went and picked up Piper on our way home from work on Wednesday and I was sooooo glad to see her smiley face. She was ready to get home too. She was in the car before we were. Tonight we pick up Peyton. We will have dinner at the camp and then they will have an awards ceremony for the campers. I can't wait!

Well not much else going on, I just wanted to jot down a couple of things before the week got totally behind me.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

love alone time w/ the hubs, fo shiz.

your line about SB and Patrick had me rollin' (Adam still turns it on sometimes even when the kids are gone...)