Monday, July 20, 2009

July 2009

Well July has been a busy, yet fun month for us so far. We kicked it off with a 2 week vacation at GamMaw and PawPaw's beach house in Panama City Beach! We had an awesome time, and I highly recommend a 2 week vacation to everyone. Just imagine 2 weeks of no work, no bills, no dance, cheerleading, gymnastics....just beach and puttputt! haha We had a ball. Here are some pictures of our trip. The first week we had my family there, then the 2nd week we had Jamie's family.


I took our blowup pool from our house to the beach, best decision I ever made...the girls didn't want to hit the sand everyday, so this gave them a break.








Yesterday, was a big first for us...we dropped Peyton off at overnight camp. She was so excited! I spent 2 days packing her stuff and making sure everything was labeled. We went to Walmart and bought a funky blanket and sheet set (and a matress pad, a little extra room between my baby girl and a very used matress). We bought a poncho, laundry bag, small shampoos and lotions, all kinds of girly camp stuff! haha I got to hang around long enough to see her take her swim test. Then she was ready for us to leave...I won't get to talk to her til Thursday. I can't wait to hear all about her week! I left her with 2 disposable cameras to take pictures, I hope she figures out how to use them since I forgot to show her.


This is Peyton with my cousin's daughter, Elizabeth. I feel so much better knowing she has a friend from the start.

No comments: